domingo, 22 de febrero de 2015

FIRST STEPS

Yeison nos cuenta sobre su experiencia con el idioma inglés, que esperas para publicar y contarnos sobre tu experiencia también. Arriesgate!!!!!!

I never liked English in school. But two years ago, after my placement test, I started to like it. Now, I enjoy learning English and I feel good when I practice it. I like English because is good to learn another language.
However, English is difficult sometimes. For example, some words are similar when you pronounce them, although they change a lot when you write them. In my case WORK and WALK are pronounce quite similar.  Also, for me, vowels sound different every time.

Finally I would like to recommend to those who want to learn English to motivate yourselves with a goal and do your best.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario