martes, 24 de febrero de 2015

THE IMPORTANCE TO KNOW ENGLISH

Now let´s read about what one of our students think about english learning. 

By Luz Marcela Torres Morales
Student

Nowadays, speaking English is very important for getting a job. If you know how to speak English, many doors will open. The first step is to make the decision of learning this foreign language; the second one is to face the difficulties and challenges. In my case, I find very hard to talk fluently because of my lack of vocabulary, I don´t understand when I listen and the people talk very fast.


As a student of English, I invite everybody to make the decision  of studying  English. As advice; practicing and learning a lot of vocabulary   in that way, you will overcome the obstacles in the English path by reading books and looking up the new words. It is also a good idea to keep a record of your vocabulary. On the other hand, you can improve your listening skill by listening to the same audio many times until you understand better than the first time.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario