miércoles, 11 de marzo de 2015

TAKING CARE OF THE DOGS.


Ahora deleitemos con un hermoso articulo de nuestra estudiante de nivel básico de inglés Alejita.
Que hermoso cuando nuestros estudiantes también tienen esa conciencia ciudadana.

My name is Alejandra Merchan. I am 15 years old and I like dogs that are big. For example I would like to have a boxer or a pitbull, because they are strong, docile, powerful and intimidating.    These dogs are discriminated because of their breed, however, they are lovely. They can become a good company, if you treat them like normal dogs
I feel sorry for the dogs on the streets. For this reason I want to form a canine institution where you can adopt these dogs and they can get a home in which they will have affection, love and protection.
I am against people who mistreat dogs; because even if dogs cannot speak, when you hurt them, they feel the same pain as you would feel if someone hurt you.  Similar to humans, dogs deserve respect because they are living things as well.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario